Wednesday 26 October 2011

bonjour!

I believe every new blog deserves a little introduction. So here it is, hiya! I'm Orla, an almost 19 year old from Northern Ireland, and I am postively obsessed with anything beauty or fashion related. I've wanted to do this for quite a while, but it was never good timing espiecially with A-levels and all that malark! But i think now is the perfect time to introduce my wee blog to the beauty community. I worked as a make-up artist over the summer with a company, but it wasn't really for me. Beauty is my favourite hobby, I love collecting it, looking at it, playing with it, but a career in it was a differernt story. I now work in a care home from disabled people, and it's my dream job. I am going to be studying nursing next year, hopefully in Edinburgh! I'm sure you'll find out a bit more about me as the blogging goes on, I'm so excited about getting involved.

All my love, Orla.

No comments:

Post a Comment