Monday 5 December 2011

FOTD- lazy sunday and festive spirt ♥

I'm a bit old fashioned in that I like to spend my sundays doing nothing, relaxing and spending time with family. That is of course if i'm off work and this weekend I was, which is why I am writing this blog now, two hours before my week of four nightshifts in a row start. The weekend off means I spend the week working, but hey ho! I spent the weekend getting festive, putting up the christmas tree with my mum and doing a little bit of christmas shopping. I'm going to put a tree up in my room this year, which I'll probably do a post on at the end of the week.

Anyways, here are a few pictures I took of our decorations which I'm super proud of. My mum loves putting little handmade decorations up to make them look personal, and I love seeing wee santas everywhere. I went to my boyfriends also and we went out for a meal, and here is the make-up I wore! Very casual and relaxed was what I was going for :)


Face -
♥ Estee Lauder Illuminating Base(Mixed in with Foundation)
♥ Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation in Porcelian
♥MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW20
♥Sleek Highlight and Contour Kit (Highlighting powder only) in Light
♥ Benefit Sugerbomb Blush

Eyes-
♥ MAC Bare Study Paintpot (Base)
♥ MAC 'Dazzlelight' e/s (Highlight), 'All that Glitters' e/s (Lid) 'Sorcery' e/s (Crease/Contour)
♥ Collection 2000 XXL Volume Mascara
♥ Bobbi Brown Gel Liner - Chocolate Shimmer
♥Bobbi Brown 'Slate' e/s (Eyebrows)

Lips-
♥ Estee Lauder Pure Colour lipstick - Coral Kiss (L/E)


If you'd like to know anything about any of this make-up drop me a comment :)
Hope you're all keeping warm!
Lots of love, Orla♥

No comments:

Post a Comment